Getting Started With Circloscope – Ultimate Guide And Tutorial Part 1 Introduction And Getting Started Basics
What is Circloscope?
Circloscope is a complete management tool for Google Plus. It allows you to:
Circloscope Circle removing Options
- Find and remove inactive profiles you are following
- Find and remove members who do not have a profile image (Blue Heads)
- Find and remove profiles you are circling and who are not circling/following back
- Undo/Add profiles you accidentally remove
Circloscope Circle Adding Options
- Find and add new Google Plus followers to your circles
- Find and add engagers, members who are commenting, re-sharing and hitting the +1 button
- Add users from shared circles
- Add users from Google Plus Communities
- Add users from posts
Removing Members From Your Circles With Circloscope
Google Plus allows you to follow 5000 members to your Profile and 5000 per Brand Page that your create and there are occasions when we follow users who become inactive or just don’t follow you back.
These profiles are basically dead wood on your account or page and basically take up our follower allocation and we are better off having members in our circles who engage with us so the dead wood needs to be trimmed.
So Here Is How To Remove Members Who Are Not Following Back With Circloscope?
The image below shows your Circloscope Dashboard with the pull down menu.
- Locate the Circloscope Dashboard
- Pull down onto relationships
- Select Not Following Back
That will load up the profiles who are not following back.
- Click Select
- Pull down to Select All
This will turn the background of all members showing from your selection from white to blue as per the image below.
- Select Action
- Pull down on the menu to Circle
- Select Remove to remove the followers selected and hit return.
Infobunny Pro Tip
You can remove individual profiles from the selected list simply by clicking on then to turn them from Blue to White, you can then hit the X in the Top Right Hand Corner to remove them from the screen.
The video below by Christine DeGraff shows you how to remove those not following back and also shows you how to white list members so that you can’t accidentley remove them.
That completes Part 1 of our guide in Part 2 of the InfoBunny Circloscope Guide and Tutorial we will move onto how to find and add new members to your Google Circles and more importantly how to find the right people for your niche.
Click the banner below to return to the Circloscope Guide Menu to navigate to the other parts
Regards Dexter Roona
SHARE OUR POST BELOW TO ACCESS
THE FREE VERSION OF CIRCLOSCOPE!
Latest posts by Dexter Roona (see all)
- STOP playing the Instagram Followers Game - January 19, 2017
- How to social share to Instagram from any site - January 18, 2017
- Link My Photos – Cool Instagram Hack or is it more than that? - January 12, 2017